Sunday, January 8, 2012

I've Said This Before...


Cheers to a group of FABULOUS women!


...and I'll say it again.

I believe you are a product of your environment.

I was just thinking about this post because last night I expanded my friendships with some new women that are absolutely fabulous. I was raving to my husband how great it was to go out with a group of women, knowing that although some know others better than some (I was the newbie), we all have everyone's best interests in mind and all felt like part of the group.

No one felt silly having special instructions to meal in front of the group (i.e. - dressing on the side, no cheese, please!). We all enjoyed out SkinnyBee Margaritas (only 5 PPV for two!) and just laughed and enjoyed each others company. If only I had stayed for the Wii dance after party, I could have danced off those two margaritas in no time! I was thinking last night as I was sitting at the restaurant - if I were with anybody else, I would make a poor choice just to "fit in". But these women inspire me and I know that we are all on the same journey, together.

In 2012, I will lessen the relationships that are venomous to my lifestyle and develop the ones that allow it to flourish.

I'll cheers to that!




No comments:

Post a Comment