Sunday, February 20, 2011

First Time For Everything

For the first time since being a Weight Watcher, I used just about all of my extra weekly points. I have never done this before. If you are not a WW, I will explain...see, you get a Daily PlusPoint Value, mine is 29. And then you get 49 Extra Weekly PlusPoints so that you don't feel like you are depriving yourself. A lot of people use these Extra WPP to enjoy a dinner out with friends or a few glasses of wine or what have you. I rarely ever touch my Extra WPP and if I do it is only just a few.

This week, I've pretty much used them up. There was Valentine's Day where we had a heart-shaped pizza with a bottle of red wine. I had lunch with my Aunt and dinner with my Grandparents this week, although I do believe I did really well one both occasions. Last night, we went on a date to a new restaurant in town and for only the second time on WW, I ate a burger. I had them keep the mayo off and it had the regular good stuff like lettuce and tomato plus avocado but it also had cheese on it. Not to mention I haven't eaten a regular hamburger bun in months.

A few weeks ago at my WW meeting we talked about using your WPP and how they make you feel if you use them. I raised my hand when my leader asked if you felt like you were cheating. I always feel like I'm cheating when I'm using them because I know I don't need them to be satisfied. I get everything I want/need within my 29 DPP. I wanted to try using them though, so my burger last night was half a conscious decision and half impulse. I will say it made my stomach hurt after I ate it. I don't know if it is because I haven't eaten much red meat lately or because it's a greasy burger.

I guess I will see on the scale tomorrow how using my Extra WPP effects me. I really don't think they are for me, but I wanted to give them a fair chance. I do, however, feel like I've cheated on my regular plan and I have no doubt that tomorrow will show a gain. Because I decided to try this, I'm okay with a gain.

On a lighter note - I bought new pants today. Size 5 and they are slightly loose. I can't remember the last time I was in a size 5 and they were loose. It's an amazing feeling. Since I'm almost done with losing my weight, I'm hoping I'll be in a 3 or 4 in the end. I also had my chest resized. I've lost two cup sizes since starting, going from a DD to a C cup. Definitely more manageable now and I can wear tank tops without pouring out of them or showing much cleavage. It's fantastic! I'm just about ready for bathing suit shopping which is something I do every year but I'm especially excited for this year.

If you have tomorrow off of work for Presidents' Day (I DO!) enjoy your time off. I plan on getting in some activity points, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment